Work For Federated Media - Fort Wayne
Mission Statement: To discover and satisfy the needs of our three primary customer groups: OUR LISTENERS, OUR ADVERTISERS & OUR EMPLOYEES in a way that is profitable for all.
At K105, we move people (thousands of them!) to engage in contests, rock out at concerts, give back to the community, and spend money with local businesses. Is it time we moved you, or someone you know, into a new career as our next:
K105 FM ACCOUNT MANAGER
ARE YOU A SALES HUNTER WHO…
- Is self-motivated and sets high goals?
- Refuses to give up until they WIN?
- Always does the right thing for the right reasons?
- Is energized by hard work?
- Sees opportunities in challenging situations?
- Is extroverted and engaging?
- Moves clients towards solutions faster than others?
- Enjoys a flexible work environment that is rooted in core values of integrity, passion and innovation?
- Is ALL ABOUT SELLING and has experience in consultative sales?
- Loves K105 and can’t wait to talk to clients and prospects about promotions like the St. Jude Country Cares Radiothon, the Secret Sound, Kasey the Cash Cow and more?
If this sounds like you, it’s time to move into a new career!
JOB SUMMARY: The Account Manager will assess clients’ marketing challenges and solve those needs by developing customer-focused campaigns using our integrated assets. He/she will present advertising and marketing proposals and provide ongoing service to clients. Most importantly, the Account Manager meets or exceeds all revenue budgets.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS REQUIRED: Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience. A valid driver’s license, proof of insurance and dependable transportation. Qualified applicants will have previous sales, advertising and/or marketing experience. Other skills include the ability to communicate effectively in written and verbal form. Proficiency in computer software.
COMPENSATION: varies depending on position, talent and experience. Entry level base salary of $30,000 plus commissions. Bonuses, over-and-above commissions, as well.
MAKE THE FIRST MOVE! Send resume to Allison Delagrange, GSM at email@example.com or mail to 2915 Maples Road, Fort Wayne, IN 46816. You will also need to complete the online assessment which should take about 35 minutes. You can stop, save and return to it at your convenience. Once we receive the results, we will contact you within 7 days if we decide to move forward to an interview.
Access Assessment Quiz HERE!!
POSITION: Sales Intern
Job Summary: This paid internship is a training ground for candidates interested in a sales career with Federated Media Fort Wayne. Individuals who successfully complete this program will be on the fast-track to obtaining a full-time Account Manager position with Federated Media!
This Internship Might Be Right For You If You…
- Are interested in a sales career at Federated Media
- Want to be part of a winning team
- Set ambitious standards for yourself and others
- Regularly go the extra mile to do the right job
- Seek a long-term career opportunity
- Complete work accurately and on time
- Possess a “never-give-up” spirit
- Have contagious energy
- Love getting to know new people
- Enjoy problem-solving
- Always do what you say you will do
- Are energized by challenging Work
What You Can Expect From the Sales Internship Experience:
- Training through our sales consultant, The Center for Sales Strategy
- Education on how to select ideal advertising prospects for Federated Media Fort Wayne radio stations
- Hands-on experience with creating and implementing plans to approach those prospects in order to secure needs analysis meetings for Account Managers
- Weekly one-on-one meetings with your supervisor for feedback and coaching
- A behind-the-scenes look at the day-to-day operations of Fort Wayne’s premiere radio stations
- Job shadowing with experienced Account Managers
- An introduction to what could turn into a long-term sales career with Federated Media!
Education, Experience and Skills Required:
Applicants must be currently enrolled at a college or university, preferably working toward a degree in Communications, Marketing, Advertising, Public Relations or related field. A valid driver’s license, proof of insurance and dependable transportation required. Other skills include the ability to communicate effectively in written and verbal form. Proficiency in computer software.
How To Apply:
E-mail resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, by direct mail (2915 Maples Road, Fort Wayne, IN 46816) or in person.
POSITION: Remote Tech
Job Summary: Are you interested in broadcast media? Are you good with electronics? Do you enjoy a fun work environment? Then Federated Media has a part-time position that is perfect for you! We are looking for a remote technician to go out and prepare our live broadcasts ahead of live events! The hours vary and include days, nights and weekends.
How to Apply:
Email Paige at email@example.com to set up your interview.