WQHK- Ft. Wayne, IN - Midday's & more…
The search is on for the person who can...
Check out http://www.k105fm.com, listen to the station and research the area. After you do that, if you think this opportunity is for you here is what I need…
- PERFORM an entertaining and informative LIVE midday show that targets an audience between the ages of 25 to 44.
- Able to generate quality, engaging and conversational daily content on stations social media platforms and website that compliments your brand and the stations.
- Video and Graphic editing a major plus
- Resume and References.
- mp3 Aircheck or Demo that is 2 minutes or less (no links please)
- 3 screen grabs of posts that YOU created showing quality, engaging and/or conversational content on Facebook, Twitter or other Social Media.
Email your material to email@example.com
Federated Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Seeking Account Executives with great drive and self-discipline to generate new business and create customized marketing solutions to current clients. This position requires a high volume of appointment setting, presentation skills, creativity and great attention to detail. To qualify, candidate must exhibit strong interpersonal skills, problem solving ability, work intensity, ambition, credibility, be computer literate and have excellent prospecting and strong organization abilities. Sales experience and college education preferred. Dependable transportation, valid driver’s license and proof of insurance required. For confidential interview, send resume & cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to: Sales Careers, Federated Media, 2915 Maples Rd. Fort Wayne, IN 46816. An Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you are interested in taking advantage of this opportunity, e-mail your resume/cover letter to Kristin Craft at email@example.com.
Equal Employment Opportunities
WQHK-FM Recruitment Notice:
If your organization distributes job opening information to job seekers
and would like to receive job opening information from us, contact
Sharon Ummel at WQHK by calling (260) 447-5511 or writing Sharon Ummel
2915 Maples Rd.
Fort Wayne, Indiana
You may also inquire by email: